On Saturday September 24, 2016 the Friends of the GTM Reserve will be hosting their 7th annual OceanWise – An Evening for the Estuaries.
This fundraiser supports the mission of protecting and preserving our ocean and estuary resources. This exciting event will take place overlooking the Guana River as guests enjoy an evening of music, drinks, sustainable dishes from area restaurants, a silent auction and a breathtaking sunset.
Date: September 24, 2016 – Saturday
Time: 6pm to 9pm
Location: The GTM NERR Environmental Education Center
505 Guana River Rd
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Cost: $50 per person
Dress: Resort Casual
Money raised from this event helps to fund ecological education programs for local youth, research by local and visiting scientists, and stewardship of the Reserve landscape.
Interested in supporting the event? You can help in one or all of the following ways (click the hyperlink for forms):
- Become a 2016 sponsor 2016 Sponsorship Form
- Donate a service or item for our 2016 Auction Donation Form
- Be one of our featured restaurants, email us at GTM_Friends@GTMNERR.org
- Attend the event by clicking the registration button below or by mailing in the registration form
- Help support OceanWise 2016 and post this event flyer where you do business (gym, work, local businesses, etc) Oceanwise 2016 Flyer
This event is possible thanks to you and our generous 2016 sponsors and participating restaurants.
Please learn more about them by clicking below and support them when possible