Always dreamed of a beach ceremony?
The Reserve offers a stunning, pristine beach access point south of Mickler’s Landing in Ponte Vedra Beach. Sink your feet into the sand with a serene ocean setting as you say, “I do.” Another beach option is the romantic, memorable backdrop of both the ocean and estuary vistas from the Ponce de León platform. It hosts up to 10 guests. Privacy is the main feature when planning a beach wedding with us. We offer an affordable day of your dreams!
- A wedding in the sand requires a $100 permit specific to beach weddings. The permit can be accessed and filled out here.
- Parking passes are $3 per vehicle. It is recommended that you purchase passes for guest vehicles parking in the designated beach parking lot. The beach is public use; parking is on a first come, first served basis.
- Parking lots are locked at sunset.
- Since the GTM Research Reserve is a sensitive, natural area certain restrictions must be considered. These guidelines are designed to prevent negative impacts to the Reserve’s natural resources and to the general public.
- Only natural decorations are allowed. Fake flowers, tossing of rice and/or confetti, balloons and grills are prohibited.